We are pleased to invite you to our English-speaking webinar: DESITE: Run 3D models, create 4D simulations, visualise, expand and analyse right from the beginning of a project
In this webinar, we will talk about how DESITE BIM stores, manages and distributes data while delivering meaningful project insights. How it facilitates access to project information by connecting data to create a building information model optimally adapted to the roles of individual users.
Who is this webinar for?
- Anyone who is interested in exploring digital transformation within their projects
- and who want to know how to harness #constructionintelligence through the use of an integrated Common Data Environment.
What can you expect from this webinar?
- An introduction to a BIM collaboration and management solution
- The benefits of using a BIM collaboration and management solution
- Learn about the benefits of visualising your construction progress with 4D simulations?
- How to link objects to events within the schedule for interactive visualisation of the project?
Good to know
Date: 23 July 2020
Time: 14:00 pm (CEST)
The webinar is of course free of charge.
How to participate
Please register using the form on the right side. After registration we will send you an email within the same day, containing your personal link for participation. At the date and time of the webinar, click on the link to join the webinar.
We recommend to connect a headset to your PC for audio transmission via Voice over IP (Computer-Audio). We use Go to Webinar for this online presentation. You can test the compatibility of this tool with your own set up by clicking here.
If you require technical support during the webinar, this document answers the most frequent questions.