During this webinar we will show you how our secure, cloud-based solutions support the entire project lifecycle. We will explore how we connect people, teams, processes, information, and systems across company boundaries, enabling an open, collaborative approach. This webinar will cover facilitating digital interactions, supporting cost reductions, working effectively to deliver successful projects that are audit-proof and compliant.
Who is this webinar for?
- Anyone who is interested in exploring digital transformation within their projects
- and who want to know how to harness #constructionintelligence through the use of an integrated Common Data Environment.
What can you expect from this webinar?
- An introduction to the thinkproject product portfolio
- The benefits managing your data and information with our solutions
- Why are data and information management are key for your digital transformation?
- How our solutions integrate into your processes and existing IT environment
Good to know
Date: June 4th 2020
Time: 14:00 - 14:40 (CET)
This is a free webinar offered by thinkproject.
How to participate
Please register using the form on the right side. After registration we will send you an email within the same day, containing your personal link for participation. At the date and time of the webinar, click on the link to join the webinar.
We recommend to connect a headset to your PC for audio transmission via Voice over IP (Computer-Audio). We us Go to Webinar for this online presentation. You can test the compatibility of this tool with your own set up by clicking here.
If you require technical support during the webinar, this document answers the most frequent questions.