Join us and get the conversation started about why data plays a key role in your digital transformation.
Who is this webinar for?
- You are responsible for the digital transformation of your company.
- You are curious about how digitisation and new technologies are shaping various processes in the construction.
- You believe that digitisation goes beyond building information modelling (BIM), prefabrication, wireless sensors, automated and robotic equipment or 3D-printing.
What can you expect from this webinar?
- Learn about the biggest challenges in construction
- Why we should embrace the digitisation of our industry
- Why we are not digitising quick enough
- Why data plays a key role in this process
Good to know
Date: November 14th 2019
Time: 15:00 CET
The webinar is of course free of charge.
How to participate
Please register using the form on the right side. After registration we will send you an email within the same day, containing your personal link for participation. At the date and time of the webinar, click on the link to join the webinar.
We recommend to connect a headset to your PC for audio transmission via Voice over IP (Computer-Audio). We use Go to Webinar for this online presentation. You can test the compatibility of this tool with your own set up by clicking here.
If you require technical support during the webinar, this document answers the most frequent questions.