think project! meets DESITE: Interactive BIM Management explained
June 26th 2019 | ONLINE
Since March 2019, the DESITE solutions for BIM Management are part of the think project! family. Jochen Hanff, creator of the DESITE solutions, cordially invites you to this webinar: think project! meets DESITE: Interactive BIM Management. Find out how DESITE can change the way you tackle Building Information Modelling in your projects through BIM Management.
Who is this webinar for?
- You are a BIM Manager, BIM Coordinator, BIM Enthusiast or responsible for BIM implementation
- You have a vision of BIM that goes beyond the use of one individual software application for modelling (BIM Management in the entire project team)
What can you expect from this webinar?
- Learn about BIM Management with DESITE presented in different field-proven use cases focussing on
- BIM Quality Management
- BIM Project Management
- BIM Information Management
- Get an outlook for think project! + DESITE
Good to know
Date: June 26th 2019
Time: 4-5 pm (CEST) )/ 3-4 pm (BST)
The webinar is of course free of charge.
How to participate
Please register using the form on the right side. After registration we will send you an email within the same day, containing your personal link for participation. At the date and time of the webinar, click on the link to join the webinar.
We recommend to connect a headset to your PC for audio transmission via Voice over IP (Computer-Audio). We us Go to Webinar for this online presentation. You can test the compatibility of this tool with your own set up by clicking here.
If you require technical support during the webinar, this document answers the most frequent questions.